The Great Escape

The Great Escape is a full service bicycle shop, featuring TREK and GARY FISHER bicycles. Our services include a complete range of bicycle accessories and a full service repair shop. In our Greenville and Spartanburg stores we also have an excellent hobby shop, specializing in Radio Control airplanes and cars, trains, rockets and plastic model of all types.

Tuesday, April 05, 2011


TREKFEST Starts April 6th and Ends April 10th.

Winter's over. Hurry in to let the good times roll with a Trek bicycle! We're discounting select bicycles, helmets, lights and much more! Ride away with a deal at our TrekFest Sale!

1 Comments:

  • At 7:04 PM , Blogger Elizabeth Fletcher said...

    You guys are awesome....The Great Escape in Anderson, SC saved the day!!!! Last month as I was traveling through on the way to a drafting competition in Greensboro, NC, the tire on my dog's cart blew. What was I to do??? The yellow pages directed me to The Great Escape and Buddy and Gary went way beyond the call of duty. These are bicycle guys but they repaired my dogs tires and made sure that we were back on the road in time to make the competition. I live over 71 miles away but when I need my bike serviced I will come to The Great Escape. these girls are honest, nice and kind.

    Elizabeth Fletcher
    & Jimmy Choo

    P.S. Jimmy Choo got his title in drafting!!!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home