The Great Escape

The Great Escape is a full service bicycle shop, featuring TREK and GARY FISHER bicycles. Our services include a complete range of bicycle accessories and a full service repair shop. In our Greenville and Spartanburg stores we also have an excellent hobby shop, specializing in Radio Control airplanes and cars, trains, rockets and plastic model of all types.

Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Dirt Rag

Dirt-Lover G here,

Well, I'm at 35 weeks of pregnancy and feeling a bit slower these days but still reading and learning more about bikes and cycling.  J.J. and I have a subscription to Dirt Rag, a forum for off-road cycling.  This publication has been a constant in my life for the last 10 years.  The bicycle/product reviews and especially the stories have always kept my interest at a new and exciting level.

I encourage all that are are looking for inspiration and great articles and stories to check it out.
The cover art is always unique and the regular contributors really know how to convey their passion for cycling.  I find that the closer I get to my due date, the more I cherish reading about other dirt-lovers experiences.  The photos in Dirt Rag are enough to keep anyone perusing the pages of this creative and original rag.

'Til next time,
Dirt-Lover G

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home