The Great Escape

The Great Escape is a full service bicycle shop, featuring TREK and GARY FISHER bicycles. Our services include a complete range of bicycle accessories and a full service repair shop. In our Greenville and Spartanburg stores we also have an excellent hobby shop, specializing in Radio Control airplanes and cars, trains, rockets and plastic model of all types.

Monday, April 13, 2009

Great Bikes, Great Financing

The most wonderful thing about The Great Escape is the wide variety of bikes they carry.
Mountain bikers, serious road enthusiasists and newbies can all find the perfect bike!

Me for example, I have physical limitations due to an old car wreck. But the Navigator 3.0 with its many different adjustments, allows me to ride upright without experiencing back, knee or neck pain. I was able to ride a bike for the first time in 16 years. It also has full suspension if I should ever be brave enough to take it "off road" at all.

By using the 12 months same as cash, no payments, no interest, I was able to get my bike last year and since I paid it off just before the 12 months ended, I didn't have to pay a dime in financing. What a Deal!!

I understand The Great Escape is offering this financing again thru April 29th.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home