The Great Escape

The Great Escape is a full service bicycle shop, featuring TREK and GARY FISHER bicycles. Our services include a complete range of bicycle accessories and a full service repair shop. In our Greenville and Spartanburg stores we also have an excellent hobby shop, specializing in Radio Control airplanes and cars, trains, rockets and plastic model of all types.

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Trek World 2011!!

Since Trek World a few weeks ago I have still been going over in my head all the bikes that Trek has to offer. I have told customers in the past that if you are looking for a bike, Trek has one to offer you. Going to Trek World has totally reaffirmed that belief and taken it to another level. Trek has brought their "A game" again in 2011. I am in full belief that Trek is leading the way in so many different areas. I feel confident telling customers that not only does Trek have the bike for you, but it is going to be the best or one of the best out there.
I had an opportunity to ride several -best in class- bikes that Trek is bringing to market in 2011. In the next few weeks I will give feedback on each bike that I rode during Trek World. I was excited about each of these bikes and I am looking forward to the chance to tell you about them.
Remember to keep your car parked and get on your bike!

Gary
The Great Escape
Anderson, SC

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home